How to get there
Most or our properties are within an hour's drive from either Asturias airport or Santander airport/ferry port.
Easyjet flies from London Stansted (STD) to Asturias (OVD). The flights are daily during the summer period (end of March to end of October) and four days a week (usually Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday) during the winter period. They also fly from Stansted to Bilbao (BIO), which is approximately 2 hours' drive from the Llanes area. Please check Easyjet's website for more details.
Ryanair has daily flights from London Stansted to Santander (SDR) during the summer period. In winter the flights are usually on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
Iberia and Vueling also fly from London Heathrow (LHR) to Bilbao (BIO).
Brittany Ferries has sailings to Santander from both Plymouth and Portsmouth and to Bilbao from Portsmouth. The departure days change throughout the year - please refer to the Brittany Ferries website (click the logo on the right) for more information.
|LD Lines offers a very good value overnight ferry service from St Nazaire, near Nantes in France, to Gijon.|
- Llanes 57 miles, 1 hour
- Ribadesella 73 miles, 1 hour 30 minutes
- Villaviciosa 95 miles, 1 hour 50 minutes
- Infiesto 93 miles, 2 hours
- Santa Eulalia 100 miles, 2 hours
- Carreña 75 miles, 1 hour 30 minutes
- Gijon 110 miles, 2 hours 15 minutes
- Oviedo 121 miles, 2 hours 20 minutes
For Bilbao add an extra hour to the Santander times.
Asturias airport to:
- Llanes 80 miles, 1 hour 30 minutes
- Ribadesella 64 miles, 1 hour 15 minutes
- Villaviciosa 43 miles, 50 minutes
- Infiesto 58 miles, 1 hour
- Santa Eulalia 50 miles, 1 hour
- Carreña 90 miles, 1 hour 50 minutes
- Gijon 28 miles, 40 minutes
- Oviedo 32 miles, 45 minutes