Gardens & Patio's Build Works
Searching for patio concepts? An outdoor patio makes for a fantastic and welcoming outside space, throughout the summer months and right into winter should you get your garden design right. Compared with lawn gardens, outdoor patios and gravelled areas call for little maintenance and consequently ending up being even more of a favoured choice. The smallest seasonal change can completely upgrade your exterior space Visit Website
Terms & Conditions
Blue Green Spain Limited (number 5430313) is registered in England, 30 St Giles, Oxford OX1 3LE.
1. Booking procedure
An availability request form should be completed and submitted to ensure that the accommodation is available on the dates required. A provisional booking will be held for five working days pending the receipt of a completed booking form and the deposit of 30% of the total cost of the holiday. The booking will then be confirmed in writing (by email) and an invoice issued showing the balance due. This must be paid in full not less than 8 weeks before departure. If the balance is not paid by the due date the company reserves the right to cancel the booking and levy cancellation charges in accordance with paragraph 2 below. For bookings made within 8 weeks of departure, full payment must accompany the booking form.
2. Cancellation by you
If you wish to cancel your booking, this must be done in writing by the person who signed the booking form, and sent to us by recorded delivery. The date of cancellation will be taken to be the date that we receive this letter. Our maximum cancellation charges are as follows:
- a. More than 8 weeks before departure - Loss of deposit
- b. 4-8 weeks before departure - 50% of total cost
- c. Less than 4 weeks before departure - 100% of total cost
If the reasons for your cancellation fall within the terms of your travel insurance cover, you may be able to claim these charges from the insurance company.
3. Changes or cancellation by us
We make the arrangements for your holiday many months ahead and, very occasionally, we may need to make changes, which we reserve the right to do at any time. If changes occur before you book we will tell you before accepting your booking. If a major change occurs after your booking has been confirmed but before you depart, we will inform you as soon as is reasonably practicable. A major change is deemed as a change of location or a change to accommodation of a lower category than booked - anything else will be minor. If there is a major change you have the following options:
- a. accepting the altered holiday arrangements
- b. transferring to another holiday that we offer (if it is more expensive you will pay the difference, but if it is cheaper you will receive the appropriate refund)
- c. cancelling your holiday and receiving a refund
Whether you choose a, b or c, we will pay compensation as follows, unless the major change has been caused by a force majeure event (see below):
|Date before departure by which major change is notified to you:||Compensation per person excluding infants under 2:|
|More than 42 days||nil|
|under 14 days||£20|
For any change to your holiday other than those major changes described above, no right to cancel or claim to compensation will be considered. No compensation or claims will be considered in the event of alteration/cancellation due to force majeure events. A force majeure event is war, threat of war, riots, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions or other events beyond our control. If, after you depart, we become unable to provide a significant proportion of your holiday, we will make suitable alternative arrangements at no extra charge to you or, failing that, arrange for you to receive a pro-rata refund for the services we were unable to provide.
All properties are let by us on the strict understanding that they will be occupied only by those people named on the booking form. After confirmation of your booking by us, any change of name or additional person must be notified to us in writing and must receive our written consent. Any breach of this condition can result in the group being refused entry or being asked to leave the property.
Any client who through unruly behaviour or infringement of accommodation regulations or local laws risks upsetting the enjoyment of other clients or local residents, may be evicted from their accommodation and be requested to find alternative accommodation at their own expense for the remainder of their holiday.
The client is responsible for the property and its contents for the duration of the stay, and it is assumed that clients will use the property and its amenities in a careful and responsible manner. This includes ensuring the security of the property, particularly when absent or on departure. You are responsible for ensuring that any properties provided are left upon departure in the same condition of cleanliness and repair as upon arrival. It is your responsibility to reimburse the property owner for any loss or damage caused by your failure to respect the property, fixtures or fittings.
Some properties require a security deposit, as detailed in the property description. This deposit is payable by you to the keyholder or owner on arrival at the property. This must be paid in cash and you should collect it before you depart from the accommodation. The amount of this deposit will be shown on the confirmation invoice.
5. Website accuracy
All properties on the website are described in good faith as recently inspected by us. Neither we nor our proprietors can be liable for damage caused by events outside our reasonable control which we have not been able to remedy before your arrival, such as storm damage or the behaviour of previous tenants, etc. Likewise, all photographs are representative, and we cannot be held liable for any changes made to the furnishings and fittings of the properties subsequent to the publication of the website.
We have taken the greatest care to ensure the accuracy of all information contained in our website relating to any service advertised. However, we reserve the right to make changes to any of the facilities, services or prices contained one the website. We will, however, tell you of any changes before we enter into a contract with you.
6. Special requests
Any special requests made regarding your arrangements with us should be entered in the relevant space on the booking form when making the booking. These requests will be noted; however, we regret that we cannot under any circumstances guarantee a request will be met. For this reason we do not accept conditional bookings and a request does not form any part of the contract between us.
7. If you have a problem
We always try to ensure that your holiday with us is as enjoyable as possible. However, in the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with any aspect of your holiday, it is essential that you follow the steps set out below:
- If there is a problem on arrival at your accommodation or during your stay, you must report it at once to the relevant proprietor or keyholder (necessary contact names and telephone numbers will be in your pre-departure information pack). If you cannot reach them, or if they do not resolve the problem to your full satisfaction, you MUST contact Blue Green Spain immediately. If you do not contact us, this will confirm that you did not regard the problem as sufficiently serious to spoil your holiday and/or to justify any complaint or claim on your return.
- In the event that there is a recognised problem with your accommodation, we can sometimes offer a viable alternative. If this alternative is refused on grounds of personal taste, you may forfeit your chance of compensation.
- If you still feel you have any just cause for complaint at the end of your holiday, you must write to us with full details within 28 days.
- It is essential that you follow the procedures explained above. If you do not, we will have been denied the opportunity to try to resolve matters on the spot and/or investigate them properly and, as a result, any legal entitlement you may otherwise have had to be compensated will be extinguished or, at the very least, substantially reduced.
8. Law and jurisdiction
The contract incorporating these Booking Conditions is governed by English Law and any matters arising out of it are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.